You can invest in, and ensure, Fallbrook's art and cultural future!
Initial Capital Campaign donors
The 5-10 Capital Campaign Plan
Fallbrook Arts, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization with the goal of raising $5 million in 10 years.These monies will be used to expand the arts experience in the Fallbrook community in ways that will lead to revitalization of local businesses and the nurturing of partnerships and alliances with the community.
"The 5-10 Plan" Goals
- Pay off mortgage on Fallbrook Art Center (DONE!)
- Pay off mortgage on Fallbrook School of the Arts
- Implement facility improvements at the Art Center and School of the Arts
- Create an Arts Corridor along Alvarado Street
- Establish an Endowment Fund
- Promote Fallbrook as an Art Destination
"YES! I/We would like to contribute to the
Fallbrook Arts Inc. Capital Campaign."
- Donations of $500 or more will receive recognition on a Donor Art Mural plaque on the north side of the Fallbrook Art Center. (see levels and plaque sizes below)
- Donations of $10,000 or more will also have the opportunity to provide an art quote for their plaque.
Other Giving/Naming Opportunities are available. Please contact:
Jerri Patchett | 760 723-8635